Translate Here

Friday, August 27, 2021

COMMITTED IN WRITING

Resume    : 22nd
Date         : Friday, August 27th  2021
Speaker    : Dedi Dwitagama,M.Pd
Moderator : Aam Nurhasanah,S.Pd.




Just Be you and write about You


The 23rd, amongst running out of things to write here people, "Come on give me ideas" for the past few days I have been losing words , brain freezed, couldn't even finish one article that I have been writing since last week. I don't  know what's got  in to me. Just feel like really tired lately. Maybe it's my cholesterol, hope not , have not checked that.

Dedi Dwitagama, I would call him bang Dedi, I was in his class on Belajar biara class for teachers. Stunning, is all I can think  of. Check on the link to see how stunning this man is 




SAMPAIKANLAH WALAUPUN HANYA SATU TULISAN

As I always do in my English to Speaker of Other Language /ESL. I start with creating a question, participants giving questions. then I will give a clear explanation for every question they made. That way they will be encouraged to read before the class and prepared for questions to ask, and do 3 BIG PROCESSES.

What are the 3 BIG PROCESSES that the student will do in their brain when they want to ask one question?  here are the processes :

1. Finding Ideas to ask: Opening memories related to the topic (Opening Unconscious level ), This includes handling nervous, and finding courage.
2. Arranging the sentence from memories of words and phrases in First language /L1. This includes finding the best way to ask it in an L1 manner, intonation, word stressing, facial expressions
3. Arranging Sentence from memories of Words and phrases in the second language ( if the question is in Other languages). This includes manners, intonation, etc in L2

So, if it is only a short question, teachers need to really appreciate it. Exactly how The speaker today, appreciates, responds, be happy, and is enthusiastic to reply. Two thumbs Up Mas Dedi Dwigatama. Since, sometimes as the person who is asked a lot of questions for years will find a time when we feel " Aaaah come on, not that again " " Ahh pertanyaan yang itu itu terus." Remember the process they have to accomplish before asking you the question, so appreciate it.

That is what I have learned tonight in the Belajar Menulis Class, amongst all the questions asked by the participants and well responded by bang Dedi. I wrote simple not because this one is a simple meeting, or the topic is lame. it was purely because this is an amazing class, and I can hardly say enough to show it.

Bravo bang Dedi Dwigatama, you open my horizon, and soon I will have the world in my hands.
One Song for everybody tonight. Fight Song by Rachel Platten




LIKE A SMALL BOAT ON THE OCEAN
SENDING BIG WAVES INTO MOTION

Bagaikan sebuah kapal kecil di Samudera
aku akan buat ombak besar 
..
IF I COULD ONLY HAVE ONE MATCH
I CAN MAKE AN EXPLOSION

Jika aku hanya punya satu korek api pun
Akan kubuat sebuah ledakan yang besar.

I AM SMALL, BUT I CAN GIVE A BIG IMPACT



13 comments:

DEDI DWITAGAMA said...

sending big waves tu U? waoooow

Ms.Phia/Pro said...

You are a Big Boat, even bigger waves , Danke, Gracias

Dwi Pratiwi said...

Hmm. You areπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ , your writing is πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Helwiyah said...

Penutup lagu yang menginspirasi dengan kata kata bermakna...

annifr said...

Selamat dan sukses

AAM NURHASANAH, S.Pd. said...

Biar kecil, memberi dampak besar. Mantap!

azdinmama said...

SELALU LUAR BIASA πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dail Alser said...

Ballighu anni walau aayatan. Benar Se7. Just Right. Resume yang makin Berisi. MANTAP

hesty gorang said...

ibu selalu tampil beda dan luar biasa

Wawan Hermawan said...

Kereen

Deni Darmawan said...

Tulisan yang mendunia. Awesome

Chank said...

Kadang bingung mau komemtar apa sini,
Pokoknya the best daahh mba....πŸ˜„πŸ€­

asia nurwati said...

Sukses Mis